David Eisen Machinery invest the utmost efforts and many resources, to provide all of its clients with equal, respectable, accessible and professional services. In accordance with the 1998 Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Law, and the regulations enacted thereunder, a lot of effort and resources are invested, making the necessary accessibility adjustments, which will enable a person with a disability to independently and equally receive the services provided to the general public.
BUILDING ACCESSIBILITY ARRANGEMENTS
Below are the accessibility arrangements at the reception center located in Tel Aviv Hammifal 5 and Hatnufa 6 ground floor, Tel Aviv
- There are handicapped parking spaces at David eisen machinery and the nearby parking lot including for tall cars.
- There is a continuum of access from the parking through the entrance to the reception center, and until the service is received.
- The reception center includes accessible service posts.
- If needed, you may ask the service representatives for assistance in completing forms.
ACCESSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Additional forms of contact – there are a few forms of contact:
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and elderly people to browse with the same amount of efficiency and pleasure as other browsers. About 20 to 25% of the population face difficulty when using the internet, and may benefit from more accessible web content, says a 2003 Microsoft study.
believes in, and works to create equal opportunities on the internet space, for individuals with various disabilities, and for people using assistive technology for computer usage.
INFORMATION ON WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
This site is in compliance with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
- Accessibility adjustments were done in accordance to the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (ISR 5568) for Web Content Accessibility at AA level, and the international WCAG2.0 standard.
- The trials were tested for the highest compatibility for Firefox browser.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies, and supports the standard operation patters using a keyboard, with the arrows, Enter and Esc-for exiting menus and windows.
- Adjusted for display in popular browsers, and for use on mobile phones.
- For maximizing the browsing experience with a screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA program.
- A-2-Z Internet Accessibility and Marketing leading consultants performed the accessibility audit for the website
CONTACT WAYS FOR REQUESTS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVING ACCESSIBILITY
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the company accessibility, as part of our commitment to enable an accessible service to the general public, including people with disabilities.
Should you encounter any problem or issue with accessibility, please let us know, and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution, and handle the problem as soon as possible.
Last Updated: 15.03.20